• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is Joe Haden legit?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Joe Haden played like an All-SEC cornerback against Hawaii.

Do you think he benefited from Hawaii's poor QB and WR play? Was this just a flash in the pan?

Or do you think Joe Haden is this good, and will be this good throughout the season/

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I think our secondary is much improved, and our defensive line is somewhat improved. I think Black, Haden, Pierre-Louis, & Co. are all better. Will they become shutdown corners? We'll find out soon enough.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I think Joe Haden, along with Major Wright, were the two bright spots from our secondary last season. I've said all this off season that Joe Haden was the breakout star this year. I believe he has the potential of being All-SEC. He should have another good game against a QB making his first start.

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
We will see what he can do against UT. I didn't think he was all that bad last year. His biggest problem was being the guy that followed the Nelson/Smith tandum from the year before (that is, if you don't count letting Michigan camp in his backyard the entire CapitalOne bowl). But, UT will be his first test this year with speedy receivers. I'm more worried about the middle linebackers and the Dline stopping the run.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I think Tennessee will be the real test, Miami will be a challenge as well but if the D stops the run then the rookie QB's will have the pressure on them.

awebbf5

VIP Member
i love joe,i think hes for real,but as bad as i hate to say it crompton is good,he will have to be ready as the rest of our secondary will.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Besides our RB's, I feel that our corners have also benefitted from the new position coach Meyer brought in (Vance Bedford). We've improved our play at the CB position over last season, and add to that the fact that now we have decent depth there. Haden and Wondy have experience under their belts as does Rickerson, and I have high hopes for Janoris Jenkins as well.

For somebody like Joe Haden to have come in and play CB as he has, having never played that posiiton in high school, and to perform at the level he is right now deserves a LOT of credit and props.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema