• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

inexperience shows

Swampman

VIP Member
The Gators showed how young they are during the FSU game. Being down 18 with like 5 minutes to go is just pathetic. Hopefully losing this game is a blessing in disguise and the players can learn from their mistakes.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Going like 4-23 from three point land didn't help either.

But I think swampman is right. Losing a game can be beneficial. It will put our players in check. They hadn't played from behind all year, and now they know what to do.

alaskangator

Gator Fan
Also one factor from this team, and last years is that they will get a lot of playing time as freshmen. Last years team did't play much as freshmen.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I was there. I'll tell you what, experience was the factor of the night. I thought we tried to shoot way too many three pointers and couldn't by one. 4 for 23 is awful. Live by the three, you will die by it more often than not if you can't make 'em. I hope we learn from this game. We need to work inside out. That is what we did the last two years. But Speights is our only true threat inside. Maybe Tyus can be that for us. Who knows. Defense was alright but our offense was pitiful. And when we got down we panicked and never recovered. Didn't help we couldn't rebound either. We will learn from this and be better in the end. And like I always say, better to lose outta conference than in. Michigan proved that this year in football, even though they didn't end up winning the Big 10.;) :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema