• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If you're going to be in Jax for FL/GA

NFHA

Gator Fan
If you are going to be in Jacksonville for the FLA/GA game Halloween Weekend, come down to Jacksonville Ice and witness the Florida Gators CLASH with the Georigia Bulldogs in all out ice hockey mania! Call it a warm up to Saturdays game, a chance exercise your Gator scream or just another way to mop the floor with the Bulldogs! Either way, the weekend starts with this game GOING DOWN at 7:30pm on Friday October 30th, Jacksonville Ice Arena. Just minutes from downtown!

Skate World d/b/a Jacksonville Ice & Sportsplex
(904) 399-3223

Located in Metro Square Office Park
Ice Entrance faces I-95 Interstate to the right of Sportsplex
skate%20world%20map.png

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I went to a Florida hockey game about 4 years ago, at Skate World. It was pretty cool. You sit right next to the ice because there's not a lot of seating. So you're really close to the action. For $5 that's a good price for Gator sports.

NFHA

Gator Fan
I went to a Florida hockey game about 4 years ago, at Skate World. It was pretty cool. You sit right next to the ice because there's not a lot of seating. So you're really close to the action. For $5 that's a good price for Gator sports.

Thanks Mr2Bits. Please share the info with anyone you can. It is our goal to get people in the stands to see these kids play!

I will be going to this to check it out, it will be pretty fun to watch. I was just curious though as to who will be playing in the game?? Are they FL/GA students or do the schools actually have hockey teams?? If so this is the first I have ever heard of them having hockey teams.

NFHA

Gator Fan
I will be going to this to check it out, it will be pretty fun to watch. I was just curious though as to who will be playing in the game?? Are they FL/GA students or do the schools actually have hockey teams?? If so this is the first I have ever heard of them having hockey teams.

These are FLA/GA students that play in Division III ice hockey. What's more, Albert and Alberta will be on hand (for their first hockey appearance) and Albert will don skates and drop the first puck. For $5 a head (students and kids under 12 free) this should be an awesome kickoff for the weekends festivities!

The reason most don't know of the team is because they have to play in Jax (Until the south catches on to synthetic ice!)

But thank you for coming aboard! These kids need Gator support! GO GATORS!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think when I went to the game like 5 years ago it was a club team... but that's cool if it's D-III now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema