• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If Brantley can’t go for Gators, Brissett will be up next

News Bot

News Bot
Word from Florida’s coaching staff has indicated that quarterback John Brantley will likely be healthy enough to play this weekend against Georgia after missing the last two games with a lower leg injury he suffered against Alabama. But, in the event that Brantley can’t go — that, or he gets hurt during the game — it looks…
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't know how much of that we can take at face value--when it comes to personnel moves and injury reports in general, and the health and/or relative status of our quarterbacks in particular, Coach & Co. appear to aim such releases at prospective opponents. We're all left guessing right along with them.
I understand why, but I've given up playing along. Brantley will only play if he's 100%, I figure, which I suspect he is NOT as of yet (those "high-ankle sprains" are slow-to-heal). As for who is #2, in truth, and why, again: maybe health IS the determining factor, and maybe it's not. All in all, at times it seems safer to assume the likely true set-up is the one exactly OPPOSITE of that announced--which is probably what they mean to have the rival coaches and players considering in the first place!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema