• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I rewatched the LSU game on DVR.

The Zooker

VIP Member
Usually when I rewatch games they look better. Emotions are high during the game and every little low gets blown out of proportion. The second viewing keeps everything in context. But this time we looked worse. The coaches keep saying we have problems in the red zone. We do. It's called playcalling. Once we would get near the goal line, Addazio would call that same option play with Burton or Reed and it would get stuffed every time. He did this seven times. The worst part of this is that Addazio says he is not predictable. Seven snaps near the goal line. One single play called seven times. How is that unpredictable? Well, technically the worst part is that it got stuffed seven times straight but Addazio kept calling it each time. And when I say "option" I'm not talking about different option plays. I'm talking about the exact same formation with the exact same routes. Even Les Miles can outsmart us when we have Addazio calling plays. That's when you know you've hit rock bottom.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I was so pissed that I erased the TivO recording and I burned my TV just in case the TV got contaminated by displaying that crap. Then I rinsed my eyeballs with acid. I will trust Zooker's post-game assessment of the game.

The Zooker

VIP Member
Dead serious. Got on the goal line seven times. Called the same option read with Burton or Reed seven times. Failed all seven times. That's a strong nail in the coffin. You just can't do that. You can't even do that with Tebow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema