• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I know we are not this bad.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I know a lot of our problem is that we are young at some skill positions and line backers. That to me is no excuse for the way we have been playing and the preparation for all of our games. This has been one of the most unprepared teams i have ever seen growing up watching gator football. I don't expect our freshman to be all sec. I also don't buy that fact that some of our wide receivers cant learn a play book. Give me a break. I love meyer but sometimes his comments pi$$ me off. If a player cant learn a play book in a year what are we teaching these guys. Rocket science? While i hope we don't get blown out in this bama game which i think will happen. I hope these players an coaches rethink there preparation strategy and get these players in the game instead of letting them rot on the bench. I know the responsibility is on them as well but thats why we call these guys coaches and these players are in fact still kids growing up. 4 games into the season and brantley still looks like he is playing in his first game at times. Very shaky always checks down to the shallow routes. Last of all why are we running the option with brantley. Who is really scared of him running the ball. This game will bring us back down to reality with the fact that we are not that good. We are young. But not ready to compete in the sec at this point. I would put us as maybe the 4th best team in the sec with bama, arkansas, sc and possibility lsu at this point. We have a lot of growing pains ahead of us this year. I believe next year will be out time to shine.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Oh it's true. We are this bad. They're still my team, but I knew this was a rebuilding year. However, I still think we can beat Bama in December.

Oh it's true. We are this bad. They're still my team, but I knew this was a rebuilding year. However, I still think we can beat Bama in December.
they gotta play like crap obviously

im feelin like the spread offense stuff is holding us back now especially in recruiting these big time RB's and WR's saban will always beat us in the skill positions if we dont

The Zooker

VIP Member
We have the best athletes in the SEC. But we have the worst offensive coordinator in the SEC. And we have a quarterback who is scared and unable to lead the team.

GoGators01

Gator Fan
Brantley won't step into a throw. Can we pleas throw down the field?! No pressure on McElroy, can't stop their running game, this could get ugly. Guess debose wont be playing either

We have the best athletes in the SEC. But we have the worst offensive coordinator in the SEC. And we have a quarterback who is scared and unable to lead the team.

we dont got WR's like jones and maze or RB's like inrgam and richardson

that ol school shit is killin us we need to get on it we're still trying options with brantley's slow ass getting run down by a 300 pnders in the backfield

get your game together meyer damn atleast put burton in for those plays

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I know a lot of our problem is that we are young at some skill positions and line backers. That to me is no excuse for the way we have been playing and the preparation for all of our games. This has been one of the most unprepared teams i have ever seen growing up watching gator football. I don't expect our freshman to be all sec. I also don't buy that fact that some of our wide receivers cant learn a play book. Give me a break. I love meyer but sometimes his comments pi$$ me off. If a player cant learn a play book in a year what are we teaching these guys. Rocket science? While i hope we don't get blown out in this bama game which i think will happen. I hope these players an coaches rethink there preparation strategy and get these players in the game instead of letting them rot on the bench. I know the responsibility is on them as well but thats why we call these guys coaches and these players are in fact still kids growing up. 4 games into the season and brantley still looks like he is playing in his first game at times. Very shaky always checks down to the shallow routes. Last of all why are we running the option with brantley. Who is really scared of him running the ball. This game will bring us back down to reality with the fact that we are not that good. We are young. But not ready to compete in the sec at this point. I would put us as maybe the 4th best team in the sec with bama, arkansas, sc and possibility lsu at this point. We have a lot of growing pains ahead of us this year. I believe next year will be out time to shine.

It's not the effin' COACHING - we are a YOUNG team. Period, end of discussion.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
it's not the effin' coaching - we are a young team. Period, end of discussion.

please stop listening to the announcers on tv. We are not that young. O line is supposed to strong and seasoned, demps has been there for three years, moody for eight ok maybe not, but three, carl moore three, brantley four, thopmson four debose 2. Granted debose was hurt but at least he could of studied the play book which is what we are told has kept him out of the line up the first three games. How much time do we need to give them. What else could it be if it is not the coaching?

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
please stop listening to the announcers on tv. We are not that young. O line is supposed to strong and seasoned, demps has been there for three years, moody for eight ok maybe not, but three, carl moore three, brantley four, thopmson four debose 2. Granted debose was hurt but at least he could of studied the play book which is what we are told has kept him out of the line up the first three games. How much time do we need to give them. What else could it be if it is not the coaching?

I am NOT listening to these announcers on TV - I am seeing things as they are! It's NOT the coaching - we are a young team for the most part - 43% of this team consists of freshman and sophomores.

Who do you think can do a better job of coaching this team than Urban Meyer?

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
i am not listening to these announcers on tv - i am seeing things as they are! It's not the coaching - we are a young team for the most part - 43% of this team consists of freshman and sophomores.

Who do you think can do a better job of coaching this team than urban meyer?

not calling for meyers head. The need to do a better job at coaching these kids. Look at that game bama was a better coached team for the second time in a row. I'm watching channel 6 news and even the announcer is calling out addazzio. So its ot just me. Most of the 43% you are talking about play on defense and at this point that is not our problem.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
not calling for meyers head. The need to do a better job at coaching these kids. Look at that game bama was a better coached team for the second time in a row. I'm watching channel 6 news and even the announcer is calling out addazzio. So its ot just me. Most of the 43% you are talking about play on defense and at this point that is not our problem.

David Pingalore is a jerk - he was shooting "Meyer to ND" crap out both sides of his trap endlessly last year only to be made to look like a fool by UF insider Alli Peak who said otherwise. I'd take what this clown says with a grain of salt.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
david pingalore is a jerk - he was shooting "meyer to nd" crap out both sides of his trap endlessly last year only to be made to look like a fool by uf insider alli peak who said otherwise. I'd take what this clown says with a grain of salt.

except a lot of people are saying the same thing and its true.

The Zooker

VIP Member
I am NOT listening to these announcers on TV - I am seeing things as they are! It's NOT the coaching - we are a young team for the most part - 43% of this team consists of freshman and sophomores.

Who do you think can do a better job of coaching this team than Urban Meyer?

Which freshmen and sophomores were not executing on offense?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema