• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How does this team compare to 2000 team?

sammy

VIP Member
How does our current men's hoops roster compare to the Final Four team from 2000? Who do you think would wni a 5 game series?

C-Haslem
F-Mike Miller
F-Kenyan Weaks
G-Teddy Dupay
G-Brent Wright

Bench - Nelson, Hamilton, Bonner

F-Horford
F-Noah
F-Brewer
G-Green
G-Humphrey

Bench - Richards, Hodge

lilChomp

VIP Member
I think our team now would knock them out 3 games to 0. Udondis was awesom that's for sure, but I think the speed of our team now would be too much for them to handle

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I think our team now would knock them out 3 games to 0. Udondis was awesom that's for sure, but I think the speed of our team now would be too much for them to handle
Agreed.

On a side note though, look at the bench for that 2000 team! Nelson, Hamilton, and Bonner. That's some major talent to have waiting in the wings.

That 2000 team was definitely talented, but I just don't think they had the starting lineup to hang with this year's team. This year's team is just so solid at every position and play so well together as a team. Would be an interesting game to watch though.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
The team we have now is probably the most talented team we've ever had.. even more than that lousy 2004 team with Lee, Walsh, Roberson, Drejer (ya remember him? the god from Denmarks or whatever). Those guys were supposed to be awesome! But all we saw was 1st round exits.

I think our team now would give the 2000 team a run for their money. But I also think Billy D has improved greatly as a coach since then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema