• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How do you act during Gator games?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
What type of fan are you? How do you act during the game?

I'm the type of fan that will be real quiet then all of a sudden scream curse words or jump up in excitement on a big play. I don't get drunk at the games or prior to the games (not since I got sick during the Tennessee game in 2003, I think). I love doing our Gator cheers, but hate doing the wave.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I'm careful about what I say when there are small children around, but I admit I get obnoxious and spout off a few choice words when the Gators really screw up during a game, a ref makes a bad call, or if I'm watching the game at home and an announcer says something really stupid.

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
I will admit that I am one of those guys that yells very loud for both the good and the bad. My brother n law and I stand out as we are both very animated and loud. Now, we are not rude, too vulgar, or too obnoxious as we love to get as many people involved in our antics.

With a board named Jack & Dew, you can probably guess that I enjoy a beverage prior, during (yes during, I am that good), and after the game.

I love the atmosphere, love watching the players make plays, and have a great time with friends that I don't get to hang out with much.

My yelling usually will not end till my voice is gone or I am forced to go to bed.

I love Gator Football!

Go Gators!

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Well, I'm definitely rowdier at the Football and Basketball games than at Softball or Baseball. Although I make sure that "Blue" can hear my comments that I direct at them at the Baseball and Softball games.
Mr2Bits, so you're the guy not standin' up! I like watchin' the wave, always forget to pull the camera out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema