• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey Gator Fans

Tim Tebow

Gator Fan
Hey fans,

This is Tim Tebow just wanting to thank you guys for all the support. Keep up the good work, you guys need to be loud for UT!!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
If you were really Tebow, you'd know that the UT game is a raod contest. Therefore it doesn't matter how loud the Gator faithful are, cus we will just be drowned out by Rocky Top hillbillies.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Don't get too wound up. This isn't Tim Tebow. I checked his IP address and it's from Oregon.

Even though you aren't Tim Tebow, welcome to the forums... and I'm sure every Gator fan in Tennessee will be screaming their heads off.

awebbf5

VIP Member
lol mr 2bits acting as csi,getting right to the bottom of this,so i guess if anyone was gonna ask for a autograph,fat chance.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
As much as I would love to have Tim Tebow on the forum, I would hope that he would be spending his free time studying football plays or his college classes, and not using up all his free time on the Internet.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Don't get too wound up. This isn't Tim Tebow. I checked his IP address and it's from Oregon.

Even though you aren't Tim Tebow, welcome to the forums... and I'm sure every Gator fan in Tennessee will be screaming their heads off.

Every Gator fan in hostile territory next Saturday should remember to wear blue so that they don't get confused with those hillbillies we're up against.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
As much as I would love to have Tim Tebow on the forum, I would hope that he would be spending his free time studying football plays or his college classes, and not using up all his free time on the Internet.

While Tebow may not be a member on GE, it's safe to say he's been here before. Athletes always Google their names and check out what people are saying about them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema