• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey ESPN actually wrote a good article

Yah i like Fowler def. not Shlabach tho.... you see Fowler does not talk alot when he is on tv. He adds his 2 cents and does not center the attention on him like Herbsteet and Corso do, But Corso is entertaining

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I think Fowler has been convinced of the Gators prowess since before the ga game and is a vocal supporter when given the chance. He is the most fair in his evaluations of the three game day guys. He is always a good read, thanks for the post.

I think Fowler has been convinced of the Gators prowess since before the ga game and is a vocal supporter when given the chance. He is the most fair in his evaluations of the three game day guys. He is always a good read, thanks for the post.

During the Oklahoma gameday he choose Texas as the best 1 lose team, Even tho i knew already because Kirk Herbstreet is also all over Florida as well. Since they beat LSU,

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema