• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

He's back...Good News or Bad?

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Hey maybe it's a good thing especially with Cheeseburger Charlie as the OC. Let's face it, Meyer or Addazio or both should have adjusted the offense but didn't and the Gators paid dearly.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It's always good to have a Gator back. As disappointed and, at times, angry I was with JB4 last year, 2011 is a fresh start for everyone. He has a chance at redemption, and without any friendly faces on the coaching staff he has to earn his position with no mulligans like he got last year. Besides, competition breeds excellence. In addition to Jordan Reed he will need to compete against Jeff Driskell, Tyler Murphy, and another QB that Charlie Weis just visited at Dwyer. The job is wide open. We have no idea who the leader will be going into spring practice. We have no idea who fits the new scheme best.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
As long as it's a straight up, "best guy earns it"-situation, fine--we all know the mitigating factors and possible considerations, and I trust this staff to do what's best for the Gator offense, short term, for now and the coming season, and long term, for the future.
(In the course of the 2010 season I LOST that trust in our former regime, sad to say...)

Gatorfan24

Gator Fan
Well, as long as they teach him not to throw picks on the first play of a game, or any play for that matter, im fine.

The Zooker

VIP Member
I'm glad. I prefer Driskel has a season to get used to the speed of the game. Throwing him to the wolves this early could hurt his confidence in the long run.

Gatorfan24

Gator Fan
I'm glad. I prefer Driskel has a season to get used to the speed of the game. Throwing him to the wolves this early could hurt his confidence in the long run.

Yes. He won't be prepared for the much more difficult college game.

I'm hoping that maybe JB can step up, and then we will be good with him and driskel plus the others at QB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema