• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello - Where do I post this?

sulley007

Gator Fan
Hello everyone -

I'm trying to help a friend sell a one of a kind custom built Florida Gator golf cart and wasn't sure how to get the word out or where to post this up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Gatorhoodweb.jpg
    Gatorhoodweb.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 206
  • GatorCartWeb.jpg
    GatorCartWeb.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 208
  • GatorCartInteriorWeb.jpg
    GatorCartInteriorWeb.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 190

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Sweet golf cart, but we don't really have a classified section. I guess the post you made here will suffice.

sulley007

Gator Fan
Thanks. Yeah ebay is great, but you can't really ship these things. Need a local gator. Sounds like the alumni is intrested, maybe you'll see it running around at the future games!

How much are they asking for it? My Sister has a golf Cart rental biz she may be interested...then i could borrow( reads steal) it from her !!!!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
How much are they asking for it? My Sister has a golf Cart rental biz she may be interested...then i could borrow( reads steal) it from her !!!!

try shooting the original poster a PM... I don't think he/she left an email publicly, though I can find it in the admin panel if you're serious about it.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema