• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Heisman Game

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I think he'll need to have a HUGE game, like he had against USC last year. Also, Colt McCoy or Bradford will have to have a very bad game.

I think the chances are very small of Tebow playing extremely well, with gaudy stats, and a few other Heisman candidates have bad games.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Of course Tebow has almost no chance of repeating as the Heisman winner, but can he get back in the picture? Sure, but it won't be easy.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
don't forget about Chase Daniel, I think he is the one to beat this year.

I agree with you there; Chase Daniel so far seems to be having a stellar season. However, because of his height I bet he won't be looked at too favorably by some NFL teams.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
I agree with you there; Chase Daniel so far seems to be having a stellar season. However, because of his height I bet he won't be looked at too favorably by some NFL teams.

Which is horrible, because he has some amazing talent.

I think your Heisman contenders this year will be Chase Daniel, Sam Bradford and possibly Colt McCoy (i could be wrong on the last one)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema