• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

heading to the swamp!!!!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Hey everybody... it's 5am, I can't sleep :) Just woke up my son to get dressed and heading to the SWAMP for some Gator football!:bananajump:

I looked on the TV schedule, it doesn't look like this game will be televised... so tomorrow when you're watching on Breakfast with the Gators look for me... I'll be in orange and blue with an alligator on the front!

Go Gators and everyone have a fun Football Saturday!!!:Banana:

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Okay, it's midnight.... just made it to a hotel in Ocala... tired LOL

Fun fun fun time! little scary in the 3rd quarter, but the boys pulled through! Woo Hoo!:bananajump: .... It's great to be a Florida Gator!!!!

We're watching the VT/LSU We were hoping LSU would lose, but it doesn't look like it.

Anyway, Go Gators!
Go Gator Nation!
It's great to be a florida gaaaaa....zzzzzzzz
(hahaha)

preachinGator

VIP Member
Katie!!!

I knew it was you. Greg saw your 5 am and thot it was Sam. he he
I thot I saw you on breakfast with the GATORS then I saw you again and again and again and again....oh wait, EVERYONE had on blue and orange with GATORS on the front
Going to the Tenn. game? Actually, I am glad LSwho won...makes it better for when WE BEAT them!
GOD Bless and Go GATORS!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema