• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Heading to Gainesville ........

jd_gator

Gator Fan
Hey folks I am headed to town for the first time so I can see "The Swamp". Does anyone know if it is possible to go in the stadium to check it out and maybe walk on the field? I know I am probably hoping but just thought I would give it a shot. Thanks and Go Gators!!!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
You can walk in the stadium, but you are not allowed on the field. They might lock it up at night time though, so try and go during the day. My dad was just there on Saturday walking around the stadium taking some photos.

And yes, you can go in the O'Dome too.

jd_gator

Gator Fan
Thanks for the reply's folks. We made it & we were able to go on the field. It was awesome, we took a gang of photos along with the dome but never thought to try to go inside. Ahh well maybe next time!! It was a great time, my gf said it looked like a 42 year old kid jumping over the wall to get to the field, them went to the bookstore and bought some Gator Gear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema