• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harvin is great..But where does he rank amongst the best to wear the orange and blue?

CAPTAIN#5

Gator Fan
There is no doubt that Percy Harvin will be remembered as a legend at UF, but do you think he could actually be one of the top 5 best players to ever step foot in the swamp? I believe that he is one of the most talented player that I have ever seen!!! Sure some people will say that he was injured to frequently, but I would have a hard time accepting that he is not one of the most well rounded threatening offensive force ever for the Gators. He is simply capable of doing the more on the field, in a faster game, than anyone before him at UF.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Can you imagine him in Spurrier's offense? He could have had 90 catches for 1,600 yards with 25 total touchdowns. I'm guessing.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Can you imagine him in Spurrier's offense? He could have had 90 catches for 1,600 yards with 25 total touchdowns. I'm guessing.

You can say that about other people also though. Wes Chandler was one of, if not the best WR to ever play for UF, yet he's largely forgotten because he played in the 70s and because he had to play in the wishbone. He put up All-American numbers twice in the wishbone, so he'd have off the chart stats if he was in Spurrier's offense.

Getting back to Harvin, I put him top ten, but not top 5.

The players definitely above Harvin (in no particular order):

Wuerffel
Tebow
Smith
Chandler
Alvarez
Youngblood

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members