• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

hansborough drilled in duke v unc

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Hansborough just got nailed in the face with about 14 seconds left in a game that was already decided. Came up with blood pouring from his nose and he was ready to knock some heads off. It was an unintentional shot though it appeared.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Whoa, maybe it wasn't unintentional. Looked possibly like he did it on purpose. He was kicked out of the game and could get suspended going into the ACC tourney.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
I just don't think he deserved to get ejected. They played it back again and again during the game, and it didn't appear that it was intentional.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Here's a picture of the hit.

1223071-1173053682-600x450.jpg

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
it looks like Henderson went up in the air with the intention of swatting the ball, but right as he went up the ball went flying away and he just through his arm down at Hansborough

looks intentional to me

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
After seeing that picture provided above, you might be right. When I was watching the game it seemed uninentional, but that i've seen the video about 1,000 times i'm not so sure.
I'm kind of in the same boat. As you can see in my original post, I thought it was most likely unintentional. Now I am leaning more towards it was intentional. It was a quick decision made in a split second during play, but I think he meant to swing and hit.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema