• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hall of Fame

greggcowan

VIP Member
Im sure by now some people here are tired of me beating into the ground that I am froim the North....Sorry...I promise I will try to can it! ha ha ha.

But, being from way up here in Big 10 country another thing that I have geograpghical access to that you guys down there in the sunshine do not is the College Football Hall of Fame out in South Bend.

In April my Father, myself and my 12 year old son headed out to ND for their spring game. We had our first chance to visit the new HOF facility. I really wish you all had the chance to venture up country to see it. It is truely spectacular!

As you enter the hall.... there is a long coridor that winds up to the front enterance. from the ceiling they hang the final "top 25" banners in order. It sent a most wonderful chill up my spine to see that Gator penant hanging there in the #1 position for all the world to see! I will upload a few pictures to the Gallery for everyone at envy.

GO GATORS!

rawdog

VIP Member
I would love to go up there! Do they have a lot of Gator memorabilia? Do you have any pictures?

greggcowan

VIP Member
It is really something to see Dog.... Yeah, I have a ton of pics. Throw me an E mail if you'd like and I'll send you all I have.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema