• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Haden to leave for NFL

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
No real surprise here. We all knew he was going to go to the NFL. He is rated as the top cover corner in the draft and will likely be a Top 10 pick. I've always said that players need to get the money while they can.

"We're sad to see Joe go because he’s a great leader and a dynamic player," said interim head coach Steve Addazio, "but we know that with his tremendous talent, he will be a special player at the next level. This is the opportunity of a lifetime for Joe, and we wish him nothing but the best."

"This was a tough decision, and I spent a lot of time with my family talking about it," Haden said. "I'm so proud that I had the chance to be a Gator. It's been one of the best experiences of my life. Coach [Urban] Meyer and Coach [Vance] Bedford have helped me in so many ways. I'll always be thankful to them for everything, and I know I'll never forget the fans in Gator Nation."

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
It was pretty much a given before the season started that Joe would be headed to the NFL after this season.

That being said though, I don't really see a mass exodus of players as we had back in 2006 this year - that is, depending on the assessments those juniors considering going to the pros get back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema