• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Guesses where Richardson will end up

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I know it's not set because 14 teams are still playing as of now (the 9th) and I'm going to assume Texans and the Colts are going to pick Young and Stroud. The earliest I see him is 7th to Las Vegas unless they draft Levis or someone else. Maybe get a veteran to be there for a season or two to have AR learn from. The Falcons and the Panthers could be possibilities depending on how highly the Falcons are on Ridder and the Panthers on Darnold. The next possibly place in my opinion Packers at 15th (ok that's depending on if Rodgers retires which unlikely but who knows). Probably higher chance with the Commanders at 16. I could see Seattle look at him since Geno Smith is going to be on his 11th season and have a second 1st round pick. The Dolphins with an offense-minded coach but they don't have a first-round pick and Bucs could be possibilities. I hated to say that but Trask didn't look good in game against Atlanta. The Vikings with Kirk Cousins going on his 12th year. My dark horse would be the Eagles since Brian Johnson is on the staff though if the Eagles win the Super Bowl, it's not happening. I know it's too soon because the combine is a month away.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I'm bringing this back since The Panthers traded for the number one pick and AR's great combine, I'm thinking he'll be in the top 10. Three teams that are in the top 4 picks have QB needs. There's also Seattle and Las Vegas with experience QBs but they were heading towards in their 10th seasons (well Geno is going on his 11th season) so they could be in the picture. Atlanta but they have the Roland Gift lookalike as QB but he's not exactly Trevor Lawrence or even Brock Purdy.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm bringing this back since The Panthers traded for the number one pick and AR's great combine, I'm thinking he'll be in the top 10. Three teams that are in the top 4 picks have QB needs. There's also Seattle and Las Vegas with experience QBs but they were heading towards in their 10th seasons (well Geno is going on his 11th season) so they could be in the picture. Atlanta but they have the Roland Gift lookalike as QB but he's not exactly Trevor Lawrence or even Brock Purdy.
Let's face it: AR is gonna need at LEAST one, maybe TWO "next step" learning seasons before he can fully parly his amazing physical skills into NFL-level stardom--assuming whomever takes him has sufficient talent around him to allow him to shine. We all know that might well have been accomplished to some extent, at least the personal devopment part (and with NIL probably with similar profitability) had he stayed here: time will tell if this chosen path will land him with parallel success after all.
I wish him well--but at this point am a great deal more concerned with how OUR program will fare rather than young Mr Richardson's personal ambitions.
Sigh...Just another signpost on the road to taking the fun out of CFB, much as it has long since already done the same in the "No Fun League".
We're hanging onto it all by our fingernails NOW, at this point--and that probably just because there's so little left elsewhere.
(Sorry. I just continue to have that sinking feeling:
The agents, lawyers, suits and all the rest have been handed every chance to dangle shiny baubles for the babies and their greedy relatives. What did we EXPECT to be the result?)

Leakfan12

VIP Member
True but the season doesn't start until September and the Draft is in April. The Gators could have two first-rounders not just AR. Plus, I worried about the 2023 season and it hasn't started yet unless Jack Miller can surprise.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema