• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GS: Mullen: Gators set to retake state

Mike Hicks

Gator Fan
“People come to Florida to be the absolute best,” Mullen said. “Getting that standard back is special, and I love that everyone has the confidence to do that.”

In my opinion, if we have another season like last year or perhaps better I think we will retake the state. Recruits that want to have success and win championships will gravitate to UF for a good education and that success in sports. There will be some that will be attracted by the resource$ other schools offer. That will always be the case. However, given the exposure of the recent scandals being reported both players and those schools may not want to take the greater risks of getting caught. Also, boosters may not want to be named in a suit or even be charged with all the bad publicity that entails. Dan is a man with a plan in the right place at the right time.

http://www.gatorsports.com/2019/04/mullen-gators-set-to-retake-state/

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema