• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gridiron Rivalry

Korange2010

Gator Fan
I know Tennessee thinks Florida is their biggest rival, and I used to agree. However, now i feel like Georgia is our biggest... anyone have any thoughts?

awebbf5

VIP Member
Growing up in Kentucky and being so close to Tennessee to me they are still the biggest. Their national championship is beating us,their fans are very obnoxious so beating them is great. If I grew up in Florida it would probably be Florida state even though I hate them I don't run in to to many Florida state fans to know how great it is to beat them.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
We actually have three biggest rivals; now that the school out west has undergone some changes, likely that rivalry will start getting hotter again.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Right now, we are our own worst rival. Once we get past that on Saturday, I still rank the rivals like this: FSU, Georgia, Tennessee, and Miami. Yes, Miami. Just because I hate them and their annoying fans.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Tennessee is the most annoying team to me. I love beating them. But I think Florida State and Georgia are still our biggest rivals.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema