• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Good Rule : Bad Rule ?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
What Spikes did was wrong, but a UGA fan should hardly be the one to point that out.

But don't you know Shands? Having your ENTIRE team come onto the field to celebrate a first quarter touchdown is well within the realms of good sportsmanship. Just like storming the field after kicking a last second field goal to beat Vandy.....

shandsgator8

VIP Member
But don't you know Shands? Having your ENTIRE team come onto the field to celebrate a first quarter touchdown is well within the realms of good sportsmanship. Just like storming the field after kicking a last second field goal to beat Vandy.....

So if enough people do it, it's ok? :smartass:

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Originally Posted by leakbrewergator
So if enough people do it, it's ok? :smartass:
The sarcasm dripping from these may have escaped the canine for whom it was intended. It does though, beg the question that I'm sure has been debated long and tirelessly......... The celebration rule .......
Where and when do you draw the line?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I'm fine with celebrating, as long as you don't threaten or harm anyone on the other team. Taking away the throat slash gesture was probably the last celebration enforcement plolicy that I agreed with.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Out of curiosity, what does it mean when the player scores a touchdown, then waves his hand in front of his facemask, in a similar manner to the "cease fire" hand signal?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Out of curiosity, what does it mean when the player scores a touchdown, then waves his hand in front of his facemask, in a similar manner to the "cease fire" hand signal?

I don't know, but whenever I see it.......
MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This" goes thru my head.:Banana:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema