• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Go Kentucky

The jv coach at my school had a game last night, they didn't do to good. He emailed my father and said that kentuckys offense looked like theres ( jv team) last night lol.. I started laughing!

Kentucky suckssss!!! :)

p1.gwebb.ap.jpg

Gardner-Webb students enjoyed a next-day pep rally after their Bulldogs shocked Kentucky.
Party on!

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Ha wow App St. is alot bigger though. Michigan was supposed to go to the BCS NC game. UK was only ranked 22

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I have to agree some what about there's more upsets in basketball, but as of late in college football, there's been quiet a few, USC getting beat , OKL. getting beat by colorado etc....

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
#18 Soutern Cal basketball got beat by Mercer 96-81

Mercer is in the same conference (Atlantic Sun) as Gardner-Webb, and Belmont (who won at Cincinnati)

OJ Mayo had 32 points, but that didn't help because USC as a team had 19 turnovers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema