• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GatorSports Forum breaking the law!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Ya Know What, It Seems To Me, Someone Can't Except The Fact They Got There Butts Handed To'em By The Best Team In America, Teams Has There Ups And Downs, We're A Very Young Team, And Doing Quiet Well I Might Add, Someone Really Needs To Get Over The Fact, The Gators Are And Always Will Be Better Than The Vols, Get A Life And Quit Seeking Revenge In Your On Bogus Way. You Lost!!! Sorry But The Truth Hurts Huh? Oh By The Way, This Law Has Nothing To Do With You, So Why Are You Even Here? I Know, It's Your Chance To Find Everything You Can To Down The Gators, Get It Over It. Cuz No Matter What You Dig Up, No Matter You Say, Guess What? 59-20 Will Always Be A Win For The Gators Over The Vols.

Gaturdfan#1

Gator Fan
I'll tell you what should be illegal - that stompin UGA just put on us! I don't know how they did it - they must have slipped some sort of hallucinagenic drug like LSD into Tebows Gatorade or something. This is the darkest day in Florida football history. I am fighting the urge to slice my wrists; just end it all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema