• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators unanimous #1 in both polls, Duke out

UFtb

VIP Member
After 4 losses in a row, they should be concerned about making the tourny LOL.

Go Gators! #1

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
first time in school history they arent in the top 25

haha and nobody ever would have guessed 10 years ago that Florida would be sitting in #1 while duke is out of the polls

crazy times but Im not complaining

UGAsucks

VIP Member
get this...i wore my gators jersey to school today, and out of nowhere i get knocked to the ground, i roll over and its duke fan that tackled me, im about to swing, when i realize she was a she.....thats just pathetic, attacking someone because their team is better then yours...but it makes for a good story

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
get this...i wore my gators jersey to school today, and out of nowhere i get knocked to the ground, i roll over and its duke fan that tackled me, im about to swing, when i realize she was a she.....thats just pathetic, attacking someone because their team is better then yours...but it makes for a good story
Some random girl knocks you to the ground for wearing a jersey, that's ridiculous.

Unless she was cute, then you go with it. ;) ;)

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan

that is the funniest thing. It's like that brett favrah commercial where he gets sacked by a girl, and he's like "same play.." at least I think that was favrah ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema