• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators offense should be better off with Brantley at the helm

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"This next statement defies all logic.

But here it is: Tim Tebow, arguably the greatest college football player ever, is gone, and Florida’s offense will be better off because of it.

Now, I know we have all been taught that if A is greater than B, then AC must be greater than BC. While that may be consistently true in math, it isn’t in sports.

Chances are that current Gators quarterback John Brantley will never possess the type of game-breaking ability or overall skill that Tebow displayed each Saturday.

However, Brantley is the right one to lead this season’s offense."

More: http://www.alligator.org/sports/sports_columns/article_4e0ce2c6-9aa3-11df-b301-001cc4c002e0.html

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I have to agree with some of those assertions. I felt a let down was imminent w/ the departure of so much talent, least of all
picture.php
. Having said that the Brantley potential has me very excited and my anticipation for this season is well on it's way to a frenzied state.:D

yep now some RB's can actually get some carries

tim running the ball too much last year was our curse teams were catching on and i think the RB's only got like 3 carries in the SECCG and of course our only options in the passing game were cooper and hernandez

just got too predictable when harvin and murphy left

jd_gator

Gator Fan
I have been waiting for this season since the day Brantley signed with Florida instead of Texas. I think he will be a great one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema