• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators Brantley's Team Now...

JvilleJohnny

university-of-florida-quarterbacks-.jpg

He seemed relaxed and at ease being in front of the cameras and tape recorders for the first time in his new role Friday morning. The starting Florida quarterback position appears to be a comfortable fit for John Brantley.

And it should be. This is a young man who was pretty much born to play quarterback for the Gators.

"It's been my dream since I was a little kid," said the junior from Ocala. "That's why I wanted to come to Florida, to live out my dream, and that's what I'm doing. I'm very excited."....

More from Robbie Andreu

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Brantley has a tough act to follow that's for sure - and Gator fans expect a lot from him. I think he'll get somewhat of a pass in 2010 because it's his first year as a starter, but with all the talent he has surrounding him ... he needs to win an SEC title in the next two years.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Based on what I've heard and read, Brantley is very well-liked in the locker room, and that can only solidify unity of the team in the locker room. He'll be expected to take on a major leadership role, but as long as fans don't expect too much out of him or demand that he be ac lone of Tim Tebow, he'll be OK.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema