• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Quotes

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Post some cool quotes form gator players or coaches.

"I am not better than anyone else just because I play football."
-Tim Tebow

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"This is WAR."

- Urban Meyer, on his way back to the locker room during halftime of the UF-Tennessee game in September 2007, in The Swamp

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
210c3ya.jpg

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"I never saw a coach's family until coach Meyer came in. After that, I've met every single wife and kid. I've been to three or four coach's houses, I've been to my position coach's house multiple times. Hung out with their kids. The family feeling was definitely a big part of what he [Meyer] wanted to bring to Florida. It's nice to have a home away from home."

- Gator alum Drew Miller

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"When you play in a great conference against great teams, we have to be on point next year. When you win national championships, the whole country saw that tonight. You've got to be out of your friggin' mind if you don't want to go play for the Gators. I'd go."

- Urban Meyer, following the win over Oklahoma in the 2008 National Championship game

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
"When you step on the court there’s no lying – it’s not predictions or talking. When you step between those lines, you have to go out there and play the game. That’s something we’ve been doing since we were little kids. In the end, you just have to go out there and play basketball. I think that we realize that – that’s our strength."

- Joakim Noah

(I've had it on my myspace page for a while, absolutely love it.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema