• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator prospect died

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damn sad shame. Don’t know the details...will follow up now—just because it is so sad, and all the hopes dashed, pain and sadness when we lose a young man, no matter what the details.
All I know so far is that he died on the operating table, during “routine surgery”.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Damn sad shame. Don’t know the details...will follow up now—just because it is so sad, and all the hopes dashed, pain and sadness when we lose a young man, no matter what the details.
All I know so far is that he died on the operating table, during “routine surgery”.
That is all we know. His surgery site became infected and he died of effects from the infection.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That is all we know. His surgery site became infected and he died of effects from the infection.
That is so strange, in this day.
Scary that this is still possible!
We assume so very much nowadays when it comes to “routine surgery”...but I suppose when all is said and done, there IS “no such thing”, really. And now, with the resurgence of COVID and all its spreading consequences, the lesson is,
“Take NOTHING for granted!”

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema