• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator bumper stickers

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I have a Florida Gators sticker on my rear window and a Gator tag on my car (it's the newer one that says "The Gator Nation"); also, I have a Gator steering wheel cover.

ShortBus

VIP Member
got one better than a bumper sticker

372270.jpg

381794.jpg

:D

2008 SEC Champion front plate (goes with the several other front plates I have accumulated over the years) and a tag surround on the rear plate. Need to move the tag surround to the front as it is a REAL tailgater magnet where I live. Have the padded shoulder harness strap but I moved it to the passenger's side since it does keep my shoulder harness from completely retracting. Will be installing a U of F decal and '06 National Champion decal, just haven't decided which one will be on the front windshield.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema