• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gainesville's Gator goliaths

SexyRexy

Gator Fan
There is no debate here, Noah is the big man on campus in Gainesville. Tebow, maybe next year. But right now.. it's Noah. Everybody is Gainesville knows him and would recognize him. I'm sure everywhere he goes people buy him a drink (not literally).

Swampman

VIP Member
I'd give the edge to Noah as well. Everyone knows what he looks like, even the non basketball fans and students who don't care about sports. Tebow on the other hand could walk around the hub and half the people wouldn't know it was him.

ilovegators

VIP Member
Noah is the bigger man on campus, but I think Tebow is the bigger man in the gator nation. Football fans outnumber basketball fans probably 10-1.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
well until tebow gets some hardware it will always be noah and leak for that matter. winning is the only thing that will cement you in uf history and allow you to walk tall. i dunno till tebow wins some ice, noah will step all over him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema