• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FSU is terrible

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
wow, i love seeing them get dismantled in opening week. fake punt gone bad, no rushing game, no passing game, no tackling game, halarious

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I try hard to be nice or polite... but HAHAHA! It makes my week to watch FSU play bad! :)
My husband's 2 sons (21, 30 years old) are fsu fans (for no reason) and they were so rude to me back when zooks was the Gator coach, so I LOVE saying "where's your team now?!"
Go Gators Go Gators Go Gators
and tonight go clemson :Banane29:

preachinGator

VIP Member
Fswho

Who's your GATOR? Chomp! Chomp! I love it! No defense tonight on Fswho's part. I think the only reason they scored is because Clemson was getting tired and cramping.
Go GATORS!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I try hard to be nice or polite... but HAHAHA! It makes my week to watch FSU play bad! :)
My husband's 2 sons (21, 30 years old) are fsu fans (for no reason) and they were so rude to me back when zooks was the Gator coach, so I LOVE saying "where's your team now?!"
Go Gators Go Gators Go Gators
and tonight go clemson :Banane29:

... okay, fsu played not so bad in the 3rd quarter.... but they STILL LOST!! Woo Hoo!
:Banana:

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
(p.s. the only thing I enjoy as much as a good Gator win is a good fsu loss!)

(p.s.s. my favorite two teams:
1)University of Florida Gators and
2)anyone who's playing fsu....)

Can I hear somebody say "OH YEAH!":)

preachinGator

VIP Member
FSwho

gtrgrl97: OH YEAH
Cali_Gator: I know you are right but for the GATORS to beat FSwho is always good.
GO GATORS!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema