• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

From a Sooner fan. again...

Sooner_Bob

Gator Fan
Well, we are just a couple of hours away from kickoff and I cant contain my self. I'd be lying if I said that I wasnt nervous, heck, I couldnt sleep last night!!!!

Good luck Gators, lets hope that nobody gets injured and that the best team wins. If OU wins I wont be here talking shit and if UF wins I probably wont show up either. Thanks for being good hosts.

EDIT: I forgot to say: I hope we kick your azz!!!

I still mean everything else I said.

ShortBus

VIP Member
Well, we are just a couple of hours away from kickoff and I cant contain my self. I'd be lying if I said that I wasnt nervous, heck, I couldnt sleep last night!!!!

Good luck Gators, lets hope that nobody gets injured and that the best team wins. If OU wins I wont be here talking shit and if UF wins I probably wont show up either. Thanks for being good hosts.

funny.. i went to bed last night, slept the best i've slept in weeks. and woke up this morning feeling really good about the game. still feeling pretty good about it.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

EDIT: I forgot to say: I hope we kick your azz!!!

I still mean everything else I said.

Thanks for coming here and being a good sport, Bob!

Sooner_Bob

Gator Fan
Well, congrats to the better team. I wasnt expecting a win going into the game but my Sooners showed that they belonged there. All in all the Gators made the plays when it counted and that was the big difference. I was expecting a 7 - 10 point game I was just expecting a 35-28 type of score.

As far as all of the pre game trash talk goes.....Im a little confused as to what to think. If our offense was just sub par and played in a terrible defensive league then I think that the Gators would have scored more than 24, however we were OBVIOUSLY held well under our average points per game. OU did leave some points on the field but not enough were 'gimmes' to win the game(could have kicked a field goal at least once).

All in all, I am pretty bummed but still LOVE my Sooners. Im proud of the way our players carried themselves and hope we get a chance to return the ass whooping in the future.

BOOMER SOONER!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema