• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Franklin Green

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
He is a Gator commit (kinda) and a 3* running back who I feel is vastly underrated. If he ends up coming here, I feel he could be a great back. This is from ESPN.

Oct. 13
Another big day for running back Franklin Green

Gators recruit Franklin Green rushed for 233 yards and scored three touchdowns (36, 17, 31 yards) despite limited second-half playing time in Jenkins' 55-0 demolition of Johnson (Gainesville, Ga.), the Savannah Morning News reports.
Oct. 11
South Carolina "even" with Florida for Franklin Green

According to the Spartanburg Herald-Journal, UF running back pledge Franklin Green is "torn between the Gamecocks and the Gators," and said, "I consider myself a Florida commitment, but in a way I consider it even."
Green's put up impressive numbers through five games this fall, rushing for 991 yards and 11 touchdowns.
Oct. 8
RB Franklin Green busts out in second half

Gators pledge Franklin Green, who was contained during the first half, finished Jenkins' 17-0 win over Bradwell Institute (Hinesville, Ga.) with 27 carries for 230 yards (8.5 average) and two touchdowns (48, 37 yards), the Savannah Morning News reports.
Sep. 30
Huge day for running back Franklin Green

Gators recruit Franklin Green carried just 13 times for 221 yards (17 average) and three touchdowns as Jenkins blanked Savannah (Ga.) 46-0, reports the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Sounds like a keeper. Hope he sticks with us.:bananajump:

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
we will have a lot of good backs next year

Brandon James
Emmanuel Moody (transfer from USC this year)
Mon Williams (medical redshirt this year)
Chris Rainey (medical redshirt this year)

thats bad news for new RB recruits, so we have to hope we don't lose Green

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
we will have a lot of good backs next year

Brandon James
Emmanuel Moody (transfer from USC this year)
Mon Williams (medical redshirt this year)
Chris Rainey (medical redshirt this year)

thats bad news for new RB recruits, so we have to hope we don't lose Green

Also, don't forget we are also recruiting Darrell Scott, the #1 RB recruit; Jamie Harper, another top RB recruit, and I guy I have mentioned on this board Jeff Demps, who I think is the fastest player in the Nation for this class and would instantly be the Fastest player on our team next year if he comes here. He ran a 10.1 100 Meter in High School.:) :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema