• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida vs Georgia

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Florida weaknesses: passing offense
Florida strengths: all-around defense
Florida maybes: running game and special teams
Florida "it depends": line of scrimmage control

Georgia weakness: they are idiots
Georgia strengths: passing game and line of scrimmage size
Georgia maybes: running game and defense

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm just trying to get past a night game in Knoxville vs the beast Bray...
I'm with you, IA--hard to look ahead at ALL this season, the way things are playing out.
(Btw, as E- points out re Georgia game but clearly applies now and for EVERY SEC-challenge this year, "line of scrimmage control" will come to determine our eventual fate all the way through...Of course, the "Idiots"-factor WILL be our extra edge come "the Cocktail Party"...It's just getting there...)

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
Now that we beat tenn. I can talk about uga. And I'm not really sure what to think about them yet. I Wanna say they look pretty good, but they normally do and then lose a couple games....

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
When it comes to UGA, I would compare the Leghumpers to Tennessee, but with better athletes. On the surface, they are built the same. The difference here is that hatred between UGA and UF is much greater and adds an emotional variable that is hard to account for. Aaron Murray is less susceptible to interceptions as Tyler Bray, but he will still toss up a pick or two to Florida. Georgia's strength is that it has a scary running game with Gurley and Marshall, and they can grind out the clock about as well as Florida can--maybe better due to depth. I am not saying that Gurley and Marshall are that good, but in terms of comparing to Tennessee, they are much better. We will learn a bit about UGA when they play Vandy, Tennessee, and SC in terms of how real their running game is. We already know that they can throw the ball a ton, like Tennessee. We can assume UGA will get a lot of yardage in the first half, but I am curious as to how well the Gators can slow down the Leghumper running attack.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema