• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida State moving up the polls....

gogators9606

Gator Fan
Has anyone notices that Florida State is moving up the BCS polls?
I have not had a chance to watch them this year, are they any good?
It has been a while since both teams have been ranked so high in the the Fla vs Fla St game. I know I am looking ahead......

GO GATORS......................

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I watched bits and pieces of the Virginia Tech game; those two hits the Criminoles laid on the Hokies' #1 and #2 QB's didn't look too clean to me. Seems like they may be back to their old dirty tricks to win games again.

Maybe Ponder finally figured out how to play QB and not turn the ball over.

Still, if we scout them well prior to going up to Tally over Thanksgiving weekend we'll go 4 stright in the Meyer era over them.

I still hope the NCAA throws the book at them in the upcoming weeks over all the infractions listed in the NOA.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
They're winning because they finally have an average or better QB.

They've always had a good defense, but their offense has made so many mistakes.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
FSU is much improved over last season's squad. Their schedule has also been a cakewalk as of late. NC State is a horrible team and Va Tech is grossly overrated.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
FSU is much improved over last season's squad. Their schedule has also been a cakewalk as of late. NC State is a horrible team and Va Tech is grossly overrated.

That's another reason whay they look so "good" as of this date - for the most part they've been playing cupcakes.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
The ACC is a very weak conference this year, or at least they are in my opinion. Plus as others have stated, just a cupcake schedule!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema