• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida running backs Mike Gillislee, Jeff Demps live up to hype

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
GAINESVILLE — "Amid a flurry of bad snaps, a serviceable quarterback replacing a legend and Florida stumbling through a 34-12 win over Miami (Ohio) in Saturday's opener, running backs Jeff Demps and Mike Gillislee delivered explosive performances.

Emmanuel Moody, however, did not.

Demps, a world-class sprinter in the 100 meters, started slowly with 26 yards on his first seven attempts. On carry No. 8, he went around the right side of the offensive line and raced 72 yards for a touchdown. Once he got 10 yards past the line of scrimmage, no Miami player had a chance to catch him."

More: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/gators/florida-running-backs-mike-gillislee-jeff-demps-live-899102.html?cxtype=rss_gators

demps_535258e.jpg

jd_gator

Gator Fan
Agreed Gillilee & Demps played a very nice game. I am confident the rest of the offense will be fine once we get some starters back. Brantley has his 1st start out of the way & is better prepared "to prepare" for a start and be more of a leader.

We HAVE to get the exchange fixed though because that disrupts the timing of the entire offense if we don't it is going to be a long season.

yea demps saved our ass and gillislee looked good too for sure. moody kinda looked like ass we run him out of the I formation the pound it he seems that kinda back

kill the fumbles bring in johnson, nixon, debose, will hill and a few other guys missing last week i expect a big change as long as the snapping problem is fixed more then 2 real bad ones and ill be pissed

and we need to stop running sideways so damn much and pass first before we run to open up the run game not the opposite addazio :mad0235:

and no more short passes to guys behind the scrimmage line unless he has alot of room

and i wanna see more powell i dont care if lemmens is a sr. if the freshmen is fast and can get around the tackle quicker to get the sack he should be in

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema