• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators vs. LSU Tigers Official Game Thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
gatorslogo.gif
vs.
lsu-logo.gif

#9 Florida Gators vs. #1 LSU Tigers
Saturday, October 6, 2007 - 8:00 PM ET CBS
Tiger Stadium - Baton Rouge, LA​

timbok

VIP Member
goodluck for the gators..this will be a tough game..they win this...the nat. champ..is still in reach..they lose...the orange bowl is ours

LSU Coyote

Gator Fan
We've got to win this game! Even if we can't make the NC, we can atleast ruin it for LSU.

If UF wins out... they will easily go to the NC.
they aren't any undefeated power houses left.

USC will lose to Cal...
only other undefeated team will be South Florida..
which is pretty scary...

could be LSU vs USF
or UF vs USF
or USC vs USC......
something like that...

Geaux Tigers!

LSU Coyote

Gator Fan
USF could remain undefeated and not make it. Their schedule isn't strong enough.

the official BCS rankings haven't came out yet..
but they are #3 behind USC...

they have rutgers left on the schedule..
and louisville might get back into the top25...

TebowFanatic

Gator Fan
No doubt it's gonna be a tough game,but the Gators win it on the hands of Tebow and their Defense. LSU will not be undefeated next week!

LSU Coyote

Gator Fan
if we can shut down tebow from rushing early and make him throw to catch up late...

we can single out harvin and its all over with...

honestly, who elase does tebow give the ball to?

UF needs others to step up... or they will struggle putting points up.

Geaux Tigers!

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
if we can shut down tebow from rushing early and make him throw to catch up late...

we can single out harvin and its all over with...

honestly, who elase does tebow give the ball to?

UF needs others to step up... or they will struggle putting points up.

Geaux Tigers!

he can give it to Ingram, Caldwell, Murphy, and Cooper... and many MANY more

Danish-Gator

Gator Fan
Gator Pride

no doubt this'll be one of the toughest games all season, but after the loss to Auburn I think the boys'll be ready and motivated to beat LSU and I bet they will! :D

GO GATORS!!! GIVE 'EM HELL!

FanSmack

VIP Member
the official BCS rankings haven't came out yet..
but they are #3 behind USC...

they have rutgers left on the schedule..
and louisville might get back into the top25...

I feel Rutgers dropping out of the top 25 this upcoming week. USF will lose a game. I don't think they deserve to go to Championship Game even if they do go undefeated. They beat Auburn and jumped to the top 25 and then the past few weeks teams in front of them have just dropped off like flies moving them up the rankings. I would have to say if UF, KY, GA or SC win out, the strength of schedule of those teams are tremendous considering we all play each other that one of them should deserve to jump USF if they are at #2.

BCS rankings don't come out for another few weeks. It's after week 8 that they come out. Normally the AP poll is pretty close to what the BCS will be but I think the BCS will have USF drop down a few spots because of the schedule they play.

dbgator1

Gator Fan
GO GATORS!!!!!!!! Hopefully they will play with a little more fire than last week if they do they'll be fine. They can score with the best of them so that shouldn't be a problem. Lets get us some Tigers.

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
The game has started and so far so good. We are at least moving the ball and didn't go 3 and out. GO GATORS!!!!

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
GATORS Score FIRST!!!!

Woo Hoo....Gators get on the board first. Would have loved a touchdown, but I'll take a field goal just to get things going. We at least are moving the ball, but that running up the middle is going to be tough. Their Defense expects it and boy did those five guys shut Tebow down in a hurry on that run.

GO GATORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandman

Gator Fan
HMMMM... Maybe tebow should spend les (spelling intentional) time taunting the crowd and more time focused on the actual game...

LSU Coyote

Gator Fan
HMMMM... Maybe tebow should spend les (spelling intentional) time taunting the crowd and more time focused on the actual game...

yea.... but he is just telling us to call him..
i mean... everyone in BR has his number now... :Banana:

but great game... was the best game in TS since our '03 georgia game...

thanks UF fans....
see you in atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!

dbgator1

Gator Fan
The bad thing was that the Gators gave this game away. They were dominating but turnovers are the killer of all teams. Also that 4th down that they didn't get but the refs gave it to them. It was aggravating but the Gators can win out and hopefully tennessee chokes we get to Atlanta and knock off the overcocky lspu tigers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema