• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators Verses WHO???

Bruin4Life

Gator Fan
I know that the Florida Gators will once again be the National Champs, but the question is, WHO will they be facing in the Title game? Do you think it will be the Sooners, Longhorns, or maybe even Ohio State??? Or will it be the Bruins? just kidding. Let me know what you guys think?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a rematch. OU is replacing NFL draftees with more potential NFL draftees. I think they were embarrased by Texas last season, so they will be bringing it to the Longhorns this year. Plus, I think their defense will be much improved from last season.

Also, if OSU can somehow bat USC early in the season, I can see them running the table. That would put them in the title game again. So either way, I guess I'm predicting a national championship rematch.

Bruin4Life

Gator Fan
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a rematch. OU is replacing NFL draftees with more potential NFL draftees. I think they were embarrased by Texas last season, so they will be bringing it to the Longhorns this year. Plus, I think their defense will be much improved from last season.

Also, if OSU can somehow bat USC early in the season, I can see them running the table. That would put them in the title game again. So either way, I guess I'm predicting a national championship rematch.

Yea, I can definitely agree with that. I also like Oklahomas Tight End Jermaine Gresham. I think he is the best TE in college football. Do you think OU can actually defeat the Gators though? I sure dont!!!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Yea, I can definitely agree with that. I also like Oklahomas Tight End Jermaine Gresham. I think he is the best TE in college football. Do you think OU can actually defeat the Gators though? I sure dont!!!

Now let me ask YOU a question: What brought a UCLA fan like you to a Gator board?

gatorsare#1

VIP Member

I think they lose to Texas again. Texas has more motivation than them.

Also, I believe OU will lose 4 of last year's starting 5 OL. That looks like a huge loss, and Texas is bringing more players back.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I think they lose to Texas again. Texas has more motivation than them.

Also, I believe OU will lose 4 of last year's starting 5 OL. That looks like a huge loss, and Texas is bringing more players back.

Yeah, they lose a lot up front. But as I said, they are replacing them with some blue chip players. Their O-line will use the early season games to gel and they will be fine. That's assuming they can beat BYU, which they should since the Cougars are one of the few teams with a worse D than the Big XII teams.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Don't forget about Penn State. They only play one real game all year (Ohio State) and the game is in Happy Valley. I don't know how many players they lost, but there seems to be a good possibility Penn State goes 12-0.

Bruin4Life

Gator Fan
Now let me ask YOU a question: What brought a UCLA fan like you to a Gator board?

I attend Ucla and like the Bruins, but since i was younger, Ive loved the Florida Gators. Tim Tebow is a bonafide Superstar and I really think he should have won the Heisman last year as well.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Don't forget about Penn State. They only play one real game all year (Ohio State) and the game is in Happy Valley. I don't know how many players they lost, but there seems to be a good possibility Penn State goes 12-0.

I just don't see Penn St. repeating what they did last year. I think they fall back a little bit. But that's just my opinion. No real facts to base it on.

Bruin4Life

Gator Fan
The offensive line is not only the backbone of a football team, but also demands chemistry. So by losing 4 out of your 5 linemen, you are giving away chemistry. If these new recruits can come in, and play like the old line did last year, they will lost to the Gators in the national championship.

There are alot of Buckeyes fans in LA, But also a ton of Gators fans as well.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Florida will play either Texas or Oklahoma in the Nat'l Champ game. It won't be any Big Ten team cuz the Big Ten is weak... sorry but it's the truth. It won't be USC because Arizona will beat them, and Arizona will also beat UCLA. :)

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I hope it's Texas. I live in Longhorn country, and nothing would make me happier than to rub it in all my neighbors and co-workers faces. I catch enough flak sporting my Gator gear down here.

lilChomp

VIP Member
I also think the Longhorns will make it this year. If Oklahoma and Texas are both 1 loss teams, I don't see the voters giving the nod to Oklahoma again and forcing a rematch from last year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema