• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators Football Schedule 2021

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I REALLY hope I’m wrong, but am starting to worry that last season, in fact the week directly BEFORE the LSU game, may soon be looked back upon as “the high water mark” of Dan Mullens’ time at Florida.
I find it hard to truly grasp the idea that things may have fallen that far since...
But y’all MUST at least understand why I say that—and have possibly had similar “secret dark thoughts” yourselves?
Look, all that has to happen is that some newcomers really catch on, Grantham is able to field an already serviceable, steadily improving defense right off, and between the guys we’ve already got at QB and their potential targets, along with our Head Coach’s proven ability to get the most out of what he’s got there, well, by mid-season 2021 maybe my concerns seem pretty damn silly, at best.
Unfortunately, the fact seems to be that rather than the “prelude to Championships” 2020 seemed to be shaping up as after we beat UGA, by just a few weeks later (mostly thanks to the moribund defense, at that point—though by now more “dark harbingers” have been accumulating) we found C ourselves having to answer more and more disturbing questions about that supposed “bright future”.
At THIS point, I just don’t KNOW.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Regardless of what happens, I am looking forward to going to a game this season. I almost went to the Texas A&M game this year, since that is only a couple hours away and COVID was rather stable at the time (which is why they had more than 20k at that game). This year I am thinking of going to the FSU game again, since the timing works out well with a Thanksgiving trip to see family in Florida.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Regardless of what happens, I am looking forward to going to a game this season. I almost went to the Texas A&M game this year, since that is only a couple hours away and COVID was rather stable at the time (which is why they had more than 20k at that game). This year I am thinking of going to the FSU game again, since the timing works out well with a Thanksgiving trip to see family in Florida.
I hear you, brother.
Was thinking similarly LAST season via a vis going to College Station (though at the time found myself relieved I HADN’T in the aftermath—and must admit now that my “trepidations” regarding that game’s potential outcome played as much a part of my decision as the issues of my personal health that recommended against it—I really WASN’T up for it, but if not for my “bad feeling about this one” probably would have gone anyway!)...and now find myself thinking very like you are about making the run across the Panhandle on I-10 to Gainesville next Thanksgiving (that’s what I’VE got on this just-released 2021 schedule, anyway: ie.FSU comes to the SWAMP...That not correct, E—?)—ESPECIALLY if things are starting to clear on the Pandemic front!
Of course, I’m gonna HAVE to see how things shape up between now and the Summer with our team, AND witness at least an actual game or two before making any final decision. But I WILL set some money aside for it in the meantime.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I was invited to Austin to see USF play which would have been last season but the pandemic hit. I'm planning to see the Gators this year since I'm close by USF. I'm also thinking about going to a game in G-Ville.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It appears that my wife wants to watch the Sunshine State Showdown against FSU. Now I need to convince the kids to meet up there, since they have both moved out of the house.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema