• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators are #1… in the Misery Index!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
In terms of headlines this is a rough Monday for Gator fans:
  • Gators lose to Utah 11-24
  • Rival FSU beats LSU eleventy to umpteen
  • 90% of Gator fans drool over Nole legend Coach Prime upsetting # 17 TCU on the road in his new team debut (and forget that Billy Napier also upset #17 Utah in his new team debut eons ago)
  • Former Gator Emory Jones looks all world in his debut at Cincinnati
  • Former Gator Xzavier Henderson also looked all world in his debut at Cincinnati
  • Former Gator Carlos Del Rio-Wilson looks all world in his first significant start at Syracuse
  • One-time Gator commit Jaden Rashada looks promising in his debut
I am not letting the negativity get to me, but I am highlighting the negative headlines that I am sorting through on social media.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Try being a South Florida fan, they watched a coach who they thought they would get and two of their receivers go to Colorado and win that game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
In terms of headlines this is a rough Monday for Gator fans:
  • Gators lose to Utah 11-24
  • Rival FSU beats LSU eleventy to umpteen
  • 90% of Gator fans drool over Nole legend Coach Prime upsetting # 17 TCU on the road in his new team debut (and forget that Billy Napier also upset #17 Utah in his new team debut eons ago)
  • Former Gator Emory Jones looks all world in his debut at Cincinnati
  • Former Gator Xzavier Henderson also looked all world in his debut at Cincinnati
  • Former Gator Carlos Del Rio-Wilson looks all world in his first significant start at Syracuse
  • One-time Gator commit Jaden Rashada looks promising in his debut
I am not letting the negativity get to me, but I am highlighting the negative headlines that I am sorting through on social media.
You're certainly not alone in noting those particular "headlines". Not wrong to be affected adversely by them either--I too noted and scowled as they mounted.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Try being a South Florida fan, they watched a coach who they thought they would get and two of their receivers go to Colorado and win that game.
LOL!
Yeah, life's tough for a LOT of fans here in CFB Football.
By the way, just finishing watching the latest Gator Breakdown episode as it streams live.
If you're not already following too (it is wrapping as I write this), check it out; they miss little that needed discussing.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
@Leakfan12,
Imagine how much even more difficult it might have been to find ourselves having to compete in recruiting here instate with Primetime over at USF now! Strange I'm sure for FSU fans already, I guess--the sting somewhat reduced by Norvell having apparently already gotten things turned and moving in the right direction over there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema