• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators 2022 Recruiting Class

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
See my comments on Escambia’s “National Signing Day”-thread.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...Overall post-NSD:
“Not as good as we began to hope, not as BAD as I once feared.”
Probably can be assessed as “having held our ground”:
I’m not so sure Mullen would have done a whole lot better had he stayed and the new regime it been saddled with a severely curtailed run-up or the inevitable shortcomings of a “transition year”.
That may say more about MULLEN’S recruiting shortcomings than what the future holds for the current staff.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I trust your overview, E--.
Myself, I admit I am a trifle overwhelmed by all the headlines and YouTube "crosstalk" here "down the stretch"--and at the same time distracted by actual PLAY here in the early season!
It sure looked/sounded like we were "holding up our end of things" compared to how it all looked back in the Spring--so "Not as good as we had hoped, not as bad as I had feared" is probably at least "realistic". And yes, "a comment more on Dan Mullen" and HIS failings as a recruiter is still a factor being felt here.
All part of a recurring theme in our present and future:
"NEXT year. NEXT season...stronger, smoother, More experience. More talent. More depth.
For now:
PATIENCE."

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Transfer portal 2023: The following recruits from the class of 2022, Billy Napier’s first class, have entered the transfer portal

FirstLastPosHtWtHigh SchoolCollegeRatingNotes
KamariWilsonS6-0201Fort Pierce, Fla. / IMG Academyn/a0.9807Transfer portal 12/4/23. 55.8 PFF, 20 snaps, 3%
ChrisMcClellanDL6-3305Owasso, Okla. / Owasson/a0.9536Transfer portal 12/4/23.
63.7 PFF, 295 snaps, 37%
CalebDouglasWR6-3185Missouri City, Texas / Hightowern/a0.8817Transfer portal 12/4/23. 59.7 PFF, 223 snaps, 24%
AndrewSavalineaDL6-3258Graham. Wa. / Graham-Kapowsinn/a0.8702Transfer portal 12/4/23. N/A PFF, 0 snaps, 0%
JalenFarmerOL6-5325Covington, Ga. / Eastsiden/a0.8700Transfer portal 12/4/23. 61.7 PFF, 27 snaps, 4%
MaxBrownQB6-3200Tulsa, Ok./ Lincoln Christian Schooln/a0.8342Transfer portal 12/4/23. 34.0 PFF, 112 snaps, 12%

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema