• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gameday: HERE WE GO

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, regardless, I am seriously, somewhat prematurely I guess, into the Jim Beam at this point. What was I to do? I went from sippin' to gulpin' sometime in there...yeah, here comes y'all's comments--and I'm gonna say this before reading them:
We got screwed here in SO many ways. What the F*CK is with our weird luck, anyway? We lose not just a tune-up game, but an apt chance to get things rolling well in every way, for fans and team alike...A SWAMP HOME GAME TO START THE YEAR. As for the next common free date for both teams being Oct. 25,. well, WE all know that WAS a by-week before The Cocktail Party--and I doubt we wanna agree to give THAT up. (And yeah, we lose that run-back no matter what, btw--"Didn't HAPPEN", in the case of game being "terminated", "make-up" ...has to start over).
I am so frustrated/disappointed and concerned on so many levels, so many questions occurring to me, jumping around inside my head right now, well, I am only still here thanks to Mr. Beam (who may be "Jimmy" to me before I sleep tonight, we're likely to be that familiar here as this night goes on). Can't even go out and join the girls at the sports bar now (too buzzed--or gonna be, just on what's already in me--and I don't see myself slowing down now.
Who figured on THIS possible "outcome"? I won't even SAY, "What NEXT?!!"--'cause life, and this Gator program, has a way of answering ridiculously.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm so upset the game was called I don't know if I can watch any more football now.
Yeah, man...I've got the Noles/Cowboys game on--mainly 'cause a friend's here, AND as I say, my girlfriend's a big OSU fan, but tho' I'd love to see the Noles get their hearts and big-eyed dreams broken here, my spirit's DEFINITELY been crushed for this weekend. Bad enough the game was called, but the WAY it all played out--I compared it to "bad sex" (it's rare, but there IS such a thing--trust me, it was a long time ago, but it stays with you)--and I figure this is as close to it I ever want to get to it again! I just don't know what could have f*cked with us, our hearts AND our heads, like this, in any other way.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh, and the OSU QB just fumbled away their drive to take the lead--and FSU makes them pay with a slant-for-TD on the very next play. This night sucks all around--and after this "Fiasco-in-the-Rain", "Showers Gets Soaked", "Officials Rain On Gator Parade In Swamp", pick your OWN UNfunny headline, I am just deflated. F*ck it, boys. Gonna eat somethin', try and sober up enough that I can sleep a bit, and "turn the page" in proper fashion when my woman comes by later. Got to keep one's priorities straight, so to speak.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Another hour or so later, I'm about to shut everything down here, but one more thing has occurred to me here:
We will now be entering what SHOULD have been our second game at the same (at the time unforeseen) disadvantage we faced last season: We will now be facing a team that HAS a game under their belts, has had a chance to see what they've got and HAVEN'T got, and make adjustments accordingly. We're at the same kind of disadvantage again as last time, and it's gonna cost us, somehow, probably in any number of ways. I just don't know what to make of the weird "streak of the strange and stupid" that our program appears to be laboring along in.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
OK I was able to watch some more football after that. I'm upset that they cancelled for "unsafe field conditions" Really? That wasn't a problem six years ago against the Noles.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema