• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Coaches

lilChomp

VIP Member
Florida held a coaches conference in New England to meet with local high school coaches this past weekend. Florida's Offensive Line coach led the conference, explaining the offense. This is a genius idea by Urban Meyer as his spread option offense is catching on throughout the country. Florida is able to establish a good connection with these coaches, and players who ran an offense similar to Florida's in high school will be more likely to want to go to Florida. This is a great idea, but the one thing that I was surprised to hear about is that the coaches seem convinced that Tim Tebow will win the Heisman next year. They say that he is the toughest kid the know, and that he participates in hitting drills with linemen. In fact, he will "rip your testicles out and eat them," according to Florida's coaches.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
tebow wins heisman in his junior year, noone will ever win it as a sophomore if rex didnt win it with the numbers he had against the crap other canidates. if tebow puts up 35+ combined TDs, theyll prob give it to a 4 year qb like eric crouch.... someone like crouch who was terrible, but would rather give it to him over a sophomore :mad: :mad:

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
He may very well be in the heisman running come the end of the year, but I think cuda is right, they won't give a Heisman to a sophomore. There were a couple of sophomores that deserved it in the past past, but got passed up. Adrian Peterson comes to mind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema