• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida adds 2016 C Gak

News Bot

News Bot
Florida picked up a big spring commitment for its 2016 class late Sunday.

Gorjok Gak, a 6-foot-11, 205-pound center from Victory Rock Prep in Bradenton, announced on his Twitter account he committed to the Gators after visiting campus last week.

“It’s been a long and rugged process but I couldn’t have done it without my family and my basketball familiy,” Gak wrote in his tweet. “It’s a good day to be a Gator.”

The website 24.7.com rates Gak as a three-star prospect and the 13th-best player in the state of Florida in the 2016 class. Gak had signed with Oklahoma State but was granted a release from his National Letter of Intent last month when Travis Ford was fired.

A native of Australia, Gak played this past season under Victory Rock Prep coach Loren Robinson, who praised Gak’s ability to run the floor, rebound and block shots. Gak averaged 10.9 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.3 blocks for Victory Prep this past season.

Gak joins a pair of 2016 early signees – guard Eric Hester (6-4, Oldsmar Christian) and forward Dontay Bassett (6-8, Oldsmar Christian) — as the third player in UF coach Mike White’s first full recruiting class.

Source: GatorSports.com - Hoops Scoop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema