• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida #1 on Rivals

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Sweet :cool: It was only a matter of time though with the past few recruits we've pulled in. Only a few more openings left to go and lot's of big names left on the board. I expect out last few recruits to be very strong.

sammy

VIP Member
We could even be a SUPER #1 by the end of all this. There are still like 2 or 3 five star guys out there with Florida at the top of their lists.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
We could even be a SUPER #1 by the end of all this. There are still like 2 or 3 five star guys out there with Florida at the top of their lists.
I agree. I think we will have a huge finish. However, USC is also tearing it up, just look at their average stars per commit. They are stuck taking a small class though like we will be next year, so I think that will keep us ranked ahead of them in the recruiting rankings. This is going to be one amazing class to follow last year's class. Think about 2008 when all of last year's class are juniors and this year's class are sophomores, it's going to be amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema