• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FL vs. GA Roll Call

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Roll call for the Florida va. Georgia game. Who's going?

I'll be there in section 132. This is my first Gator game of the year, I'm definitely pumped. I'll be going with my brother-in-law who is also a Gator alum and big time fan.

If anyone is tailgating, shoot me a PM and I'll meet up with you.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I'll be watching the game at home (it's at 3:30 on CBS) and will have company over for the game.

On Thursday night I'll be going to a "Beat Georgia Happy Hour" sponsored by the Central Florida Gator Club at the Cheyenne Saloon in downtown Orlando after work; should be fun!

dawgystyle

Gator Fan
I will be there, we will be tailgating on the north side of the stadium with half Dawgs and half Gators so it should be fun ;o)

castawaygator

VIP Member
should someone happen to have an extra ticket just laying around :D:D:D
i would love to fly down for the game.

otherwise i need to see if i will be having friends over to watch the game or go to the city to watch with the Gotham Gators.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema