• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Five Reasons Why the Gators Will Beat the Tide: A Response to Mark Schlabach

Well thought out response, thanks for posting it.

Lucky me, the 'bama fanboy working here is leaving here the DAY before the big game. I have had to listen to this delusional (he counts their mythical national championships as well as their real ones) dork yammer on and on about what a superior team they have and of course "Ole Miss!!". It has been fun to watch the lsu and dog fanboys suck up to him like he is a new messiah.

He won't like being here nearly as much the next time he shows up.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
The one that ticked me off the most is Schlabach thinking Saban is a better coach than Meyer. Meyer coached in big games before. I don't know if I can put one over another (I'll let the game decide that). Also a DT slowing down Demps and Rainey, only if they ran toward him.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
The one that ticked me off the most is Schlabach thinking Saban is a better coach than Meyer. Meyer coached in big games before. I don't know if I can put one over another (I'll let the game decide that). Also a DT slowing down Demps and Rainey, only if they ran toward him.

I honestly don't know if we can run the ball up the middle against Alabama. And if we try to run the ball to the outside, Alabama will likely be ready for it.

To be honest, I don't think we should try any misdirection plays against Alabama to begin the game. I think Alabama is so confident in their defense, they won't bite on any fakes to begin the game. So what if we only have 10 points at halftime...our offense will gain an advantage as the game wears on. Again, all I'm worrying about are turnovers and Alabama's ability to milk the clock.

The defensive players on the field (for Alabama) have so much confidence in their abilities and coaching, they won't improvise or adjust at all during a play, so I feel trickery will hurt us if we try it too early.

bama123

Gator Fan
Roll tide

Stop listening to what those espn people talk about. It's all about on the field!! Remember when we were predicted to lose by 10 let those clemson fans talk about that one....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema