• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Five Reasons Why the Florida Gators Will Suffer in 2010

GatorGal15

VIP Member
The Florida Gators.
One of the most celebrated, and heralded teams of the last four seasons.

The Era of Tebow.
The Era of Good Feelings.
The Era of Urban Meyer.
The Era, that seemed like it could last forever—and now it's over?

"Leak to Murphy, Leak to Harvin, Harvin up the middle, Tebow up the middle, Tebow to Harvin, Tebow to Hernandez, Tebow on the keeper..."

"...Touchdown, Florida Gators!"

The recipe for success that the Gators created in just four short years has become legendary—a recipe, that won't soon be forgotten. Nor should it, because 2010 likely will not be a repeat of the last four years.

A closer look at the top five reasons why UF will suffer in 2010 may provide some salt to a season that did not end the way it started, nor the career for a Heisman Trophy winner, or for the countless other talented "boys of old Florida" who were so heavily favored to win it all this season.

More here

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
The guy who wrote that is a huge semihole and he sounds a little like yellowhammer/franklin also from br. His insights are lame and biased by his associations and past.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
The author may be a Nole fan, but he is onto something. 2010 may be a rough year that will shake out the fair weather fans, and possibly frustrate the Gator Nation and its high standards. Loss of talent on offense, defense, and in coaching plus 75% new starters = one long season.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
The guy who wrote that is a huge semihole and he sounds a little like yellowhammer/franklin also from br. His insights are lame and biased by his associations and past.

Speaking of Franklin, I wonder how he's enjoying his plate of crow since Notre Dame hired Brian Kelly (LMAO as I say this).................

mjfan23

VIP Member
Call me crazy but this offense will be just fine IF not better. Yes losing Tebow will suck for many reasons. BUT we have an extremely high rated QB, a set of unreal RBs. If the twins stay this offense will be just fine. I believe the offense changes to more of a pro style, which i believe will benefit our RB's and our new QB.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Call me crazy but this offense will be just fine IF not better. Yes losing Tebow will suck for many reasons. BUT we have an extremely high rated QB, a set of unreal RBs. If the twins stay this offense will be just fine. I believe the offense changes to more of a pro style, which i believe will benefit our RB's and our new QB.
\

From what I've seen of Johnny Brantley, he'll do just fine. I love the velocity on his passes, and he isn't afraid to run with the ball, either. Build an offense around him and we'll still be up there. Steve Russell at 850AM in Gainesville believes that Brantley has future NFL potential, and I hope he's right.

JvilleJohnny

i have good confidence in Brantley, as well as in Meyer.. i know he will work out the kinks of losing the best class in the history of the SEC..with recruiting an even better one. throwing the football around more is going to open up our running game, and with demps(and possibly rainey) that is a VERY good thing for us, and a BAD thing for other teams in the SEC and beyond.. i fully expect the Gators to have a 9 or 10 win season next year. the defense will be a little off balance.. but i know that with UM's standards, the defense will rebound from a new DC and staff, along with the freshmen, and will begin to set in motion a good 3 or 4 years.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema